Sunday, 6 November 2011

Exercise Routines Galore!

I would also like to share with you my favorite workout app, the Workout Trainer.  This is available in the Android market, I am not sure if it is also found in iTunes.


Before you go to the list of exercises, the app will ask you to choose a trainer.  You can choose the free trainers, although the voice is a bit robotic.  Then you can choose an exercise you want depending on the intensity and time.  The trainer will guide you through the workout and will instruct you when to rest or to do the next set.  I tried the Drop and Give Me 20 workout and my glutes and hamstrings hurt a bit the next day.  It did feel good!  This is great for working out at home.

Check out Workout Trainer on the Android Market 

No comments:

Post a Comment